Your “Estate” is simply the total extent of your property and possessions. Estate planning is a service which anticipates and arranges the disposal of your Estate on your death. Optimal Estate planning ensures that:
- Your heirs enjoy the benefits of your wealth building activities.
- The costs to your Estate, such as taxes and other expenses, are kept to a minimum.
- The transfer of assets to your heirs is simplified.
- Complications and uncertainties which may trouble your survivors are eliminated.
Typically a comprehensive Estate plan will involve the following and more:
- A review of your assets (including any insurance and pension benefits and liabilities).
- An evaluation of any need for a trust or corporate entity.
- A discussion of your wishes and your family’s needs.
- A drafting of one or more wills.
Since inception in 2009, Legacy FS has developed a national reputation for its expertise in estate planning, bringing in Sharia principles as required by our Islamic clients.
– Showkat Mukadam